500ml tub of Biostrip 20, price includes VAT and delivery.
Note that reduced prices are available for orders of 2 and more!!
Product Benefits include:
- Water-based - no losses due to evaporation, non flammable, odour free
- Non Toxic - safer for the user and the environment than traditional methylene chloride based products
- Non Caustic - Does not darken wood, does not cause burns
- Thixotropic (thickened) solution - Clings to vertical surfaces - no drips or runs, hence no waste, Economical in use.
- Does not give off hazardous or noxious fumes - ventilation not required. Suitable for use indoors or in confined spaces
- Non Irritant
Simply brush onto paint to be removed, leave until paint blisters or softens (this normally starts after around 20 to 30 minutes depending on paint type, paint thickness and ambient temperature), then scrape or wipe off.
Apply as necessary until all paint layers are removed.
Surfaces from which paint has been removed are best cleaned with Biostrip Industrial Strength Floor and Wall Cleaner before new paint etc, is applied. This will neutralise any paint stripper left on the surface and prevent any bubbling of subsequently applied coatings.
For more information on the range of coatings removed and suitable substrates for this product, please click HERE
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)