Biostrip 20 Artex Remover - 5 Litres. Price includes VAT and delivery
Note that price includes VAT and delivery. Discounts available for orders of 2 or more!
Biostrip Artex Remover is a revolutionary new Artex removal system that is safer compared to methylene chloride containing products both for user and the environment. It is suitable for use in the home by the DIY enthusiast and also for large scale artex removal by contractors. Biostrip softens the artex and forms a gel preventing any harmful dust entering the atmosphere.
For large trade orders please contact us on 01543 226266
Product Benefits Include:
- Water based - no losses due to evaporation, non flammable, odour free, methylene chloride free
- Non toxic - safer for the user and the environment than traditional methylene chloride based products
- Non caustic - does not attack metal or most plastics, does not cause burns
- Economical in use
- Does not give off hazardous or noxious fumes so ventilation is not required. This makes biostrip artex remover suitable for use indoors or in confined spaces
- Non irritant
- Softens and gels the artex preventing any dangerous dusts getting into the atmosphere
For heavily painted or glossed artex, an application of Biostrip 20 may be necessary first to soften the paint.